Free Practical Audio Exercises
Six ACT Conversations
These audio files are easy-to-understand, excellent resources for walking through the ACT model step-by-step and learning how to apply it to your life. Each segment consists of multiple parts, so you may wish to do a little bit of the exercises at a time.
Visit 6 ACT Conversations at RMIT University in Australia for more information. The audio files and accompanying worksheets are available for downloading.
Mindfulness Practice Exercises
There are several exercises recorded as mp3 or other audio files available for free download. You may wish to save them and listen to them on a computer or personal mp3 player.
- 15-minute Awareness exercise by Jason Luoma
- Leaves on the Stream exercise (female voice)
- Thoughts On The Highway exercise by Julian McNally
- Body Scan mindfulness exercise by Ann Bailey
- Tin Can Monster exercise recorded by Ann Bailey
- Observer Exercise from the 1999 ACT book recorded by Randy Burgess
- Mindfulness of the Hand exercise by Russ Harris
- The Hexaflexercise by Russ Harris
- Live Mindfully is a blog organized by Integrative Health Partners, a mindfulness and acceptance group practice, and provides over a dozen excellent mindfulness and ACT exercises to download for free.
- Excercises in Spanish (Ejercicios en Español) de Fabian Maero