Conference (22-25 June)
The most current draft of the Program Schedule is available.
See the Complete list of Posters (with abstracts) that will be at the WC15.
Check out the information about this year's RFT Track and how it works.
Please meeting your 2017 WC15 Conference Program Committee here.
- Carmen Luciano, Ph.D.: The self and responding to the own’s behavior. Implications of coherence and hierarchical framing
- Frans B.M. de Waal, Ph.D.: Prosocial Primates: Empathy in Animals and Humans
- Gregory J. Madden, Ph.D.: Behavioral Economics of Impulsivity & Addictive Behavior
- Alicia E. Meuret, Ph.D.: Don’t Take a Deep Breath: Debunking Therapeutic Myths by Understanding the Psychobiological Mechanisms of Fear Reduction
- Steven C. Hayes, Ph.D.: Evolution on Purpose: Why the Ultimate Success of CBS is Tied to Applied Evolution Science
- Daniel "D.J" Moran, Ph.D.: Mindful Diversity
Learn more about the Plenary presenters and other Invited Speakers here.
Pre-Conference Workshops (20-21 June)
Complete information about our Pre-Conference workshops (June 20-21) can be found here.
We've got fantastic workshops:
- Carmen Luciano and Fran J. Ruiz on ACT (Terapia Aceptación y Compromiso), una terapia contextual enlazada a la Teoría del Marco Relacional (RFT)
- Dermot Barnes-Holmes, Yvonne Barnes-Holmes, and Ciara McEnteggart on The GO-RFT Workshop: Reticulating with ACT
- Beate Ebert, Paul Atkins, Corinna Stewart, Jennifer Nardozzi, Hannah Bockarie, Edmond Brandon, Ross White, Thomas Szabo, and Maria Kensche on Individual Transformation & Global Change: the 8 Prosocial Principles in Action
- Paul Gilbert, Dennis Tirch, and Laura Silberstein on introduction to CFT
- Louise Hayes and Joseph Ciarrochi on Developing Vitality: using the DNA-v model
- Steven C. Hayes on Process-based ACT
- Emily K. Sandoz and Matthew S. Boone on Enhancing the Creativity and Sensitivity of Your ACT Work
- Kirk Strosahl, Patricia Robinson, and Thomas Gustavsson on Brief Interventions for Radical Change: Basics of FACT
- Mavis Tsai and Robert J. Kohlenberg on Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP)
- Matthieu Villatte and Robyn Walser on Doing Experiential Therapy
- Kelly Wilson on The Therapeutic Relationship in ACT
Please register at your convenience.