How do I create an event on the ACBS community calendar?
It's easy! Just follow these simple steps (or watch the video below):
1. Be an ACBS member.
2. Log in to the site.
3. Click on "create content" in the black bar menu at the top of the page.
4. Select "event" in the content type menu.
5. Fill out your event information, such as date, time, presenter name, etc.
6. Be sure to include contact information so that potential attendees may get in touch with you.
7. Click, "preview" at the bottom of the page to see what your event will look like.
8. If you like what you see, click "save."
That's all there is to it. Now your event is part of the community calendar, and will come up if someone searches for it. Thanks for your contribution!