Registration & Fees - WC15 & Pre-Conference Workshops
World Conference 15 Registration Rates
|22-25 June||REGULAR REGISTRATION (ENDS May 19)||ONSITE REGISTRATION|
|Professional||€529 ($563*)||€579 ($617*)|
|Student||€319 ($340*)||€369 ($393*)|
|Professional, Non-Member||€599 ($638*)||€649 ($691*)|
|Student, Non-Member||€349 ($372*)||€399 ($425*)|
Above prices include 3 lunches, twice daily coffee/tea breaks on site, and a general certificate of attendance.
*(US Dollar amount is provided for information only and may vary slightly based on current exchange rates. Euro amount will not change. If your bank account or credit card is in Euros, and your bank charges a currency transaction fee to USD, you may see a slight variation in the amout charged, based on the day's exchange rate.)
The workshops below will be held the 2-days immediately preceding the ACBS World Conference 15. They will be 9:30am-5:30pm on each day.
The workshops run concurrently, so you may only register for one pre-conference workshop. Also note that they require their own registration and fee (they are not included as part of the ACBS World Conference).
|20-21 June||REGULAR REGISTRATION (ENDS May 19)||ONSITE REGISTRATION|
|Professional||€329 ($350*)||€379 ($404*)|
|Student||€219 ($233*)||€269 ($286*)|
|Professional, Non-Member||€399 ($425*)||€449 ($478*)|
|Student, Non-Member||€239 ($255*)||€289 ($308*)|
Above prices include 2 lunches, twice daily coffee/tea breaks on site, and a general certificate of attendance.
*(US Dollar amount is provided for information only and may vary slightly based on current exchange rates. Euro amount will not change. If your bank account or credit card is in Euros, and your bank charges a currency transaction fee to USD, you may see a slight variation in the amount charged, based on the day's exchange rate.)
- To qualify for the rates above, registration as well as payment must be received in Jenison, Michigan, USA by the dates listed.
- Emerging Economy Professionals - reduced registration rates available - go here for more information
- Additional fees are required for certificates that track the number of hours you attended (€10) and CE credits (€40). These fees cover all events from 20-25 June, 2017 and do not need to be paid twice for attending multiple events.
All rates in Euros. (US Dollar amounts provided above are for informational use only. The Euro amount will not change. The credit card processor however will be in US Dollars, so you may see the actual amount charged vary slightly based on that day's exchange rate.)
Registration rates apply as you register. Subsequent memberships do not qualify those already registered for a refund of the difference between the member and non-member rates. Same is true for students, or other similar status and discounts, unless a full cancellation and refund are issued, and prevailing rates apply.
- Lunches are provided 20-24 June if a corresponding registration is purchased, as well as coffee/tea during the breaks (approx. 12:30pm & 4:45pm).
- We apologize that we may not be able to accommodate special meal requests (gluten free, vegan, etc.) for registrations received after 22 May.
- Spain VAT registered. VAT invoice will follow upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To register via Mail or Fax, or pay via PayPal, please use the Printable Version. DOC or PDF. O la inscripción en Español.
- Online registration is not available after 16 June, 2017.
- Faxed (1 (225) 302-8688) or mailed registrations must be received at P.O. Box 655, Jenison, MI, 49429, USA, by 31 May. (Note that prevailing rates will apply upon receipt.)
- Student Registration/Membership is available to individuals who are enrolled in a program of study leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, are interns, or are postdoctoral candidates. Postdoctoral candidates qualify for Student Registration for up to 2 years, with proof of status from their employer. After this time, they need to register as a Professional. Note: Those registering for the conference as a student are ineligible to earn any kind of CE credits.
- NEED HELP? If you're having trouble registering, please email Marcy at email@example.com
A €40 processing fee will be charged for World Conference & Pre-conference registration refunds up to 2 June, 2017. (Per refund transaction.)
We regret that after 2 June, 2017, refunds can not be made, however we will allow a substitute registrant. If you need a refund, please contact us via email. (Note: Shared registrations are not permissible... meaning that you can't attend one day and your colleague the next, etc.)
ACBS has official photographers/videographers for this meeting. Photographs/video taken at ACBS's Annual World Conference may be used in future marketing, publicity, promotions, advertising and training activities for ACBS. By registering for this meeting, you agree to allow ACBS to use the photographs/video—which may include you—in all media formats worldwide. If you do not want to be photographed or videotaped, please notify the individuals capturing the information.
Waiver of Liability:
Each individual attending ACBS's Annual World Conference assumes all risks associated with his/her attendance and participation in all on- and off-site activities that occur during this time. By registering for this meeting, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ACBS and its governing bodies, officers and employees from all loss, damage or liability arising out of or related to your attendance and participation at ACBS's Annual World Conference.