Registration - Training Institute
Onsite Registration is available, 3 October, 08:00-09:00, in the Rembrandt room, 3rd Floor, in the Sheraton Brussels.
|REGISTRATION (20 September - 5 October)|
|Professional||€557 / $715USD|
|Student||€408 / $524USD|
|Professional, Non-Member||€601 / $771USD|
|Student, Non-Member||€435 / $558USD|
Above prices include lunch each day (3-5 October), 2 dinners, AM & PM coffee/tea on site, and a general certificate of attendance.
(Rates above from 22 September, 2014; 1 EUR = 1.28 USD) 21% VAT included
- To qualify for the rates above, registration as well as payment must be received in Jenison, Michigan, USA by the dates listed (if using printed or faxed form).
- Additional fees are required for certificates that track the number of hours you attended (€7 / $10) and CE credits (€33 / $45). These fees cover all events from 3-5 October, 2014.
- Lunches are provided, 3-5 October with the purchase of registration, as well as coffee/tea during the AM & PM breaks (approx. 10:30am & 3:30pm).
- All credit card charges will be made in US Dollars, but the Euro amount is the fee amount. Regardless of market fluctuation the fee will remain the Euro fee. ACBS will adjust the USD amount every 2 weeks to conform to current Euro/USD exchange rates. Because of this, you may see a slight variation in the fee charged (higher or lower) if your currency is Euros. We are unable to refund any difference in rates due to market variation or bank/currency charges.
- We apologize that we may not be able to accommodate special meal requests (gluten free, vegan, allergy meals, or other) for registrations received after 12 September.
- To register via Mail, Email or Fax please use the Printable Version. DOC or PDF
- Online registration is not available after 26 September, 2014.
- Faxed (1 (225) 302-8688) or mailed registrations must be received at P.O. Box 655, Jenison, MI, 49429, USA, by 19 September, 2014. (Note that prevailing rates will apply upon receipt.)
- Student Registration/Membership is available to individuals who are enrolled in a program of study leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, are interns, or are postdoctoral candidates. Postdoctoral candidates qualify for Student Registration for up to 2 years, with proof of status from their employer. After this time, they need to register as a Professional. Note: Those registering for the conference as a student are ineligible to earn any kind of CE credits.
A €26/$35 processing fee will be charged for registration refunds requested until 12 September, 2014. (Per refund transaction.)
We regret that after 12 September, 2014, refunds can not be made, however we will allow a substitute registrant. If you need a refund, please contact us via email. (Note: Shared registrations are not permissible... meaning that you can't attend one day and your colleague the next, etc.)
ACBS may have official photographers/videographers for this meeting. Photographs/video taken at ACBS's Training Institute may be used in future marketing, publicity, promotions, advertising and training activities for ACBS. By registering for this meeting, you agree to allow ACBS to use the photographs/video—which may include you—in all media formats worldwide. If you do not want to be photographed or videotaped, please notify the individuals capturing the information.
Waiver of Liability:
Each individual attending ACBS's Training Institute assumes all risks associated with his/her attendance and participation in all on- and off-site activities that occur during this time. By registering for this meeting, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ACBS and its governing bodies, officers and employees from all loss, damage or liability arising out of or related to your attendance and participation at ACBS's Training Institute.