CBS Dissemination in Developing Nations SIG Information
CBS Dissemination in Developing Nations
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
General Interest Area to be Specifically Addressed by the SIG
CBS dissemination in developing nations.
The general objective of this SIG is to foster the dissemination of contextual behavioral science in developing nations through the development of a coherent, sustainable strategy that considers (but is not limited to) the specificity of each country or geographical region.
We intend to:
- Function as common grounds for people interested in hosting workshops or any kind of activity, and for trainers/lecturers interested in providing such trainings.
- Provide a space for exchanging experiences and support in these issues.
- Promote diffusion of the work done in developing nations in the ACBS community.
At this point, the SIG is in contact using a dedicated listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are planning to have our first non-electronic meeting at the upcoming 2012 Conference.
Description of Membership
Our members come from two main sources:
1) ACBS members from developing nations who are interested in dissemination of CBS in their own countries/geographical area.
2) ACBS members from developed nations willing to involve or to provide any kind of support to the SIG’s mission.
Members will be included without discrimination on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, or physical or mental disability.